[vc_row row_type=”3″ blox_image=”15474″][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]
Become Digital Marketing Expert | Learn Digital Marketing Course in Jalandhar
The Most Powerful Digital Marketing Course for Students & Professionals
Start your career as Digital Marketing Expert. Join Best Digital Marketing Training in Jalandhar via SEO, SEM, SMM, Google Analytics, Affiliate Marketing, Google AdWords, E-Mail Marketing, Adsense & Blogging.
- A Google Certified Academy
- 100% Live Project Training
- 40+ Course Syllabus Modules
- 15+ Certifications
- 2 Hours Daily Classes
- Job Interview Preparations
- 100% Job Assistance
- 6850+ Students Trained
- 20+ Full Time Trainers
- Get 95000+ Free Toolkit
- One To One Practical Training
- Free Study Materials + Tools
- Early Morning & Late Evening Batches
- EMI, Installement Payment Option
- Itronix Solutions Certification
- Google Digital Marketing Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google Adwords Certification
- HubSpot Certification
- Facebook Certification
- Microsoft Certification
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_separator color=”black” border_width=”3″][vc_column_text]
What our Alumni Say About Our Digital Marketing Course in Jalandhar
[/vc_column_text][testimonial type=”3″ name=”Robin Mahajan” img=”15151″ testimonial_content=”I have always felt that I was so lucky to be student alumni of ITRONIX SOLUTIONS, and not at any other Digital marketing institute in Jalandhar. The thing I admire the most about is the support I received from everyone at the Institute. I wouldn’t have been able to achieve what I have achieved without that caring and a supportive environment which helped me to land on my dream job. If you want to flourish in Digital Marketing Skills, I strongly recommend ITRONIX SOLUTIONS for Advanced Digital Marketing Training in Jalandhar” member_job=”Digital Marketing Manager”][testimonial type=”3″ name=”Nalin Dhiman” img=”15152″ testimonial_content=”Best Digital Marketing Training Institute in Jalandhar to learn from basic to advanced level of digital marketing. The faculty here is well trained and dedicated to help you in every way, they stand as pillar to guide and mentor you in every possible way. One unique perk of ITRONIX SOLUTIONS is that it prepares and guides its students for future job opportunities. I will very thankful to Itronix School of Internet Marketing in Jalandhar which gave me better ideas to promote business.Best Digital Marketing Agency in Jalandhar” member_job=”Digital Marketing Executive”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
Digital Marketing Training Modules
[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”black” border_width=”3″][vc_single_image image=”15144″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
Book Free Demo Class Now
[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”black” border_width=”3″]
Error: Contact form not found.[vc_column_text]More info on digital marketing syllabus, course fees, duration & placements[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_separator color=”black” border_width=”3″][vc_column_text]
International Certified Digital Marketing Training in Jalandhar
Itronix School of Digital Marketing Training Institute in Jalandhar provides practical in-class training on digital marketing through live projects. Our Certified & Experienced Trainers will help you to gain knowledge and experience on creating website absolutely from scratch and apply Digital tools to promote your products and services online. Instead of grabbing books we will walk you through live projects. So you will get better understanding with digital marketing concepts. Digital Marketing Training Course Designed by the best Digital Marketing Institute in Jalandhar is for all to Entrepreneurs, Job Seekers and Professionals[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_separator color=”black” border_width=”3″][vc_single_image image=”15146″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator color=”black” border_width=”2″][vc_column_text]
Career Options you can choose after completion of Digital Marketing Course in Jalandhar
Social Media Analyst
(1 to 3 Yrs Exp.)
Salary: 18k to 30k
After 3 years of experience Designation- Social Media Manager salary 35k to 65k[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”black” border_width=”2″][vc_column_text]
Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: 21k to 35k
After 3 years of experience Designation- Digital Marketing Manager Salary: 50k to 75k[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”black” border_width=”2″][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
(3 – 5 yrs exp.)
Salary:18k to 30k
After 2 years of experience Designation – Sr. PPC Analyst Salary: 35k to 65k[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”black” border_width=”2″][vc_column_text]
Online Reputation Executive
Salary :21k to 35k
After 3 years of experience Designation- Online Reputation Manager Salary: 30k to 50k[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”black” border_width=”2″][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
Content Marketing Executive
( 1 to 3 Yrs Exp.)
Salary: 21k to 35k
After 3 years of experience Designation- Content Marketing Manager Salary: 40k to 60k[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”black” border_width=”2″][vc_column_text]
Freelance Digital Marketer
Salary: 40k to 75k
Monthly earning with just 2-3 projects: 40k to 75k and also Earn from Adsense[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”black” border_width=”2″][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Advanced Digital Marketing Course Curriculum in Jalandhar
Module 1: Concepts of Digital Marketing
- Overview of Digital Marketing
- The What and Why of Digital Marketing
- Introduction to Channels in Digital Marketing
- Advantages and disadvantages for each channel
- Scope & Career options in the Digital Space
- What is Buying cycle? How it is relevant to Digital Marketing?
Module 2: Website Planning
- Introduction to Websites
- Difference between Website and blogs
- Importance of Websites
- Pre-requisites for a website
- Elements of Website
- Website Layout Planning
- Building a wireframe for the Website
Module 3: WordPress Website Designing
- What is Domain, Sub-Domain, and Hosting
- What are TLD’s and Domain Extensions
- Shared Hosting Vs Dedicated Hosting
- What is CMS (Content Management System)?
- What are the different types of CMS?
- Introduction to WordPress
- Free Themes v/s Paid Themes
- What are plugins? Importance of plugins
- Widgets, Menus, and Settings
- How to Customise a Website & Build Layouts
- Pages v/s Posts
- Difference between Http and Https
- Integration of Tracking Tools (Search Console and Analytics)
Module 4: Content for Website
- Introduction to Content
- What are the Different Formats of Content
- How to Write Content for a website
- What is CTA & the importance of CTA
- How to get Free images for your Website?
- List for free stock photo websites for Commercial Use
- Tools to Create Banners and Videos for Website
- Content creation & Analysis Tools
Module 5: Affiliate Marketing
- Introduction to Affiliate Marketing
- What is Affiliate marketing and how it works
- Difference between Advertiser, Publisher and Affiliate networks
- How to make money through Affiliate Programs
- How to signup for Affiliate networks and Integrate with a website
- What are the Pre-requisites for Affiliate marketing?
- Top affiliate marketing platforms in India
- How to create an effective affiliate Strategy?
Module 6: Adsense
- Introduction to Google Adsense
- Adsense vs Other Ad Networks
- How Adsense works?
- Adsense approval Process
- Adsense account setup and interface
- Different types of ad networks
- How to integrate ads in a Website/Blog
- How to Monetize a blog/website through Adsense
Module 7: Fundamentals of SEO
- Introduction to SEO
- History of the Internet and how it got Started
- Types of Search Engines and How it works
- SEO Techniques
- Different types of SEO
- White hat, Black hat, and Grey hat SEO
- What is Google Crawler/Bot?
- Google Algorithm and its importance
- Understanding webmaster guidelines and use-cases
- On-page SEO and its steps
- What is Page rank and its importance
- Off page SEO and Strategy
- Google Algorithm updates [Penguin, Panda, Hummingbird, Rankbrain and more]
- Different types of keywords and the importance of keywords in SEO
- How to do Keyword Research and tools to use
- When and where to use: Transactional keywords & Informational Keywords
- Title Tag, Meta description, Anchor Links, Header tags
- Image and Video Optimisation
- What are Backlinks? How to build an effective Backlink Strategy
- Do’s and Dont’s of link building
- Universal SEO [Youtube Video Optimisation, Image, PPTs, and Audio Optimisation]
Module 8: Voice Search Optimisation
- Introduction to Voice SEO
- What is Voice Search?
- Importance of Voice Search in 2019
- Voice Search vs Personalised Search
- What is Position zero?
- How to achieve position zero?
- What is EAT?
- Importance of Structured Data
- Optimizing your content for Voice SEO
- How Alexa and Google Home work
Module 9: Local SEO
- What is Local SEO? How it works
- NAP Listings
- How to optimize a local business
- Business listing on GMB (Google My Business)
- Getting verified on GMB
- Posts, Events & Product listings
- Importance of Google Reviews
- GMB Analytics
Module 10: Advanced SEO
- What is a Sitemap? Different types of Sitemap
- XML, HTML Sitemaps and its importance
- What is AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)?
- How to create an AMP site
- Http Status Codes ( 404, 301, 503 …)
- Advanced Search Operators and how to use it
- What is the Knowledge Graph?
- What are the featured snippets? Types of featured snippets
- Zero Results, Answer Box
- How to rank in the featured snippets?
- Page speed optimization
Module 11: Technical SEO
- What is Schema markup?
- Different types of Schema
- How to implement Schema Markup?
- What is structured data? Importance of structured data in SEO
- Rich snippets, Rich Cards, Carousel
- What are Broken links? How to find Broken links?
- Search console: The tool & how to use it
- Handling AMP errors
- Search Analytics and how to analyze the data
- What is 301 Redirection? How to implement it?
Module 12: Blogging
- Introduction to Blogging
- Evolution of blogging
- Web 2.0
- What is a blog?
- Why blogging? – Importance of blogging
- Blogging for business
- Different Blogging Platforms
- Who can blog?
- Blog topic ideas
- Tools for blogging
- Structure of a blog
- What makes a good blog
- Examples of good blog
Module 13: Content Development & Marketing
- What is Content?
- Formats of Content
- How we consume content
- Best practices for content
- Brainstorming for content
- How to come up with Content
- Content plan/strategy
- Content Calendar
- Content Marketing
- Tools to come up with content
- Analyzing Content Performance
Module 14: SEO Auditing
- What is SEO Audit?
- Importance of SEO Audit
- How to perform an SEO audit for a website
- Manually Auditing a Website (without using tools)
- Auditing using Tools
- SEO Tools
- Ahrefs, Moz, SEMRush, Screaming Frog
- Pagespeed Analysis Tools
- Competitor Analysis
- Backlink Analysis for your website and competitor site
- SEO Audit Report and best practices
- Building an SEO strategy based on Audit Report
Module 15: ASO [App Store Optimisation – App SEO]
- Keyword research
- Consumer behavior
- Pirate metrics
- Hook model
- Google Play search console
- App tools – App Annie
Module 16: Google Smart Campaigns
- What are Smart Campaign?
- Why Smart Campaigns
- Types of Smart Campaigns
- How to set up a Smart Campaign
- Who should use Smart Campaigns?
- Insights and Reporting
Module 17: Google Search Advertising
- Introduction to Search Network
- Importance of Quality Score and Ad Rank
- Campaign Structure and its importance
- Understanding Campaign Goals to reach business objectives
- Campaign Settings
- Types of Bidding Strategies
- Types of Ad-copies
- Keyword Planner
- Keyword Research for Google Ads
- Setting-up a Search Campaign
- Ad scheduling and Budgeting
- Keyword Match Types and its importance
- Setting up Conversion Tracker
- Negative Keywords and how to use them effectively
- Search Term Report
- How to use auction Insights for Competitor Analysis
- Analyzing Campaign Performance
- Campaign Optimization
- Campaign Analysis and Reporting
Module 18: Google Display Advertising
- Introduction to Display Network
- Targeting Options in Display Network
- Ad Formats in Display
- Campaign goals
- Display Ads vs Video Ads
- Campaign Settings
- Types of Bidding Strategies
- Analyzing Campaign Performance
- Campaign Optimization
- Campaign Analysis and Reporting
Module 19: Youtube Advertising
- Types of Ads on Youtube
- Types of Video Ads
- Skippable v/s Unskippable Ads
- Bidding Strategies
- Campaign Settings and Features
- Campaign Optimisation
- Campaign Analysis and Reporting
Module 20: Shopping Ads (E-Commerce Ads)
- What are Shopping Ads?
- Who can do Shopping Ads?
- Benefits of Shopping Ads
- How shopping ads work
- What is a Google Merchant Account?
- Setting-up a Google Merchant Account
- Importance of product feed and how to create and update?
- Setting up Shopping Campaigns
- Campaign Analysis & Optimization
Module 21: Mobile App Advertising
- What are the Universal App Campaigns
- Who can do them?
- Setting up the Campaign
- Features of UAC
- How to increase app install through paid campaigns
- How to promote your app on Search,& Display Network & Google Play store
- Campaign analysis and optimization
Module 22: Remarketing
- Remarketing v/s Dynamic remarketing
- Setting-up Remarketing Tags
- Creating Remarketing Lists
- How to create a remarketing campaign for Search, Display and Video Ads
Module 23: Facebook Marketing
- Facebook History
- How Facebook Newsfeed works (Facebook Algorithms)
- Facebook for Business
- How to optimize Facebook Business page
- What is facebook custom tabs? How to integrate it?
- Types of Facebook Groups
- Difference between Profile, Page, and Groups
- How to do Facebook Competitor Analysis?
- Tools for Competitor Analysis
- What is Facebook Branded Content? Who should do it?
- What is Facebook Messenger Chat Plugin?
- How to integrate it in the website?
- Types of Facebook posts
- Facebook post – Best practices
- What is Canvas/Instant Experience? How to create it?
- How to schedule a post on Facebook?
- Tools for scheduling posts
- Facebook Creator Studio – How to use it?
- Facebook Sound Collection
- How to plan a content calendar for your Business
- How to create an engaging post?
- What are Facebook Insights?
- Analyzing Facebook Insights
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Types of Facebook Ads
- Facebook Remarketing
- What is Facebook pixel? How to integrate it?
- How does Pixel work
- How to track conversions from your Facebook ads
- Types of Facebook Audience
- Facebook Ads – Best Practices
- Facebook Business Manager
- Facebook Ads for Local Business
- Facebook Store Visits Campaigns
- Facebook Product Catalog
- Facebook advertising for E-commerce
- How to integrate Instagram Shopping from Facebook
- Facebook Ads Analysis & Reporting
Module 24: Linkedin Marketing
- What is Linkedin?
- Why Linkedin?
- Importance of a good Linkedin Profile
- Linkedin Profile Optimisation
- The Linkedin Profile URL structure
- Linkedin Profile Badge
- Types of Posts on Linkedin
- Importance of Articles on Linkedin
- Degrees of Connection and why it’s important
- Career Advice
- Salary Insight
- Social Selling Index
- Jobs on Linkedin
- Creating Job Alerts
- Types of Messages on Linkedin
- Types of Accounts on Linkedin
- Other Linkedin Products
- Linkedin Groups
- Linkedin Power Power Profiles & Influencers
- Company Pages on Linkedin
- Affiliate Linkedin Company Pages
- Company Page Analytics
- Linkedin Content Suggestions
- Linkedin Advertisements & Types
- Linkedin Target and Bidding Options
- Linkedin Ad Tracking and Reporting
Module 25: Instagram Marketing
- Instagram History
- Why Instagram?
- Instagram Algorithm
- How to use Instagram for Business?
- Optimizing Business Profile (BIO)
- Types of posts on Instagram
- Good practices / Optimizing Instagram post
- Branded Content
- Instagram Insights (How to check and Analyse)
- Instagram Stories
- How to get engagement through Stories
- Instagram Story Highlights
- What is IGTV?
- Why IGTV?
- How to optimize IGTV Video
- Instagram Ads
- Types of Ads
- Pre-requisites to do Ads
- Tools for creatives and stories
- Tools for Scheduling post
Module 25: Pinterest Marketing
- What is Pinterest?
- Why Pinterest?
- Understanding Boards and Pins
- Business profile optimization
- How to use Pinterest for Business?
- How to optimize a Pin and Board
- Different types of Pins (Rich Pins)
- How to use Rich Pins
- Pinterest Insights
- Pinterest Ads
- Analysis & Reporting
Module 26: Youtube Marketing
- Importance of Youtube
- Importance of Video Optimization on Youtube
- How to monetize through Youtube?
- Youtube Channels
- Youtube Community
- Youtube Stories
- Youtube Live
- Case Study on a Youtube Channel
- Youtube Creator Studio
- Youtube Analytics
- Youtube Channel Settings & Customisations
- Youtube Video Manager Features
Module 27: Quora
- What is Quora?
- How Quora works
- How to answer a question
- Quora ads
- What makes a good answer
- Strategy for Quora
- Importance and role of Quora in SEO
Module 28: Twitter
- Twitter History
- Why Twitter?
- Importance of Twitter
- How to use Twitter for Business?
- How to optimize your Business profile
- Good practices for tweeting
- Understanding of Lists and Moments
- Successful Brand case studies
- Twitter Insights
- Twitter Ads
Module 29: Basics of Video Editing
- Importance of Video Content
- Types of Videos
- All that goes into making a video
- Video Resolutions/Aspect Ratios for various devices
- Introduction to Pre Production/Planning – Idea, Script, StoryBoard
- Introduction to Video Production – How to shoot a video
- Introduction and tools for Post Production – Mobile/Software Video Editing
- Practical Assessment – Creating a video
Module 30: Podcast
- What is a Podcast?
- Importance of Podcasting
- Pre-requisites for a Podcast
- Optimizing a Podcast
- Podcast Marketing
- Performance Analysis
Module 31: Inbound Marketing
- Traditional Marketing V/s Online Marketing
- Channels in Traditional Marketing
- Channels in Digital Marketing
- Understanding Business Objectives
- Converting Business Objectives into KPI’s
- SWOT Analysis and why companies should them
- Competitor Analysis
- Buyer Persona
- What is Inbound Marketing?
- Inbound Marketing – The process
- Process Implementation of Inbound Marketing for a Business or a Campaign
Module 32: Email Marketing
- What is E-mail Marketing?
- Types of E-mail
- What is ‘Bounce’?
- Types of Bounce
- What is Spam?
- Reasons why your emails land in spam.
- List Management
- Content Development
- E-mail Templates
- Overview of E-mail Marketing Tools
- Types of Automation in Email Marketing
- A/B Test
Module 33: Analytics
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Importance of Web Analytics
- Google Analytics account set-up for a website
- Embedding tracking code on a website
- Difference between Account, Property, and views
- Defining KPI’s
- Measuring KPI’s
- Real-time data tracking
- Understanding Consumer Behaviour through Audience insights
- Customer Lifetime Value Metric Report
- Understanding Acquisition Channels
- Analyzing and Understanding Website Insights
- Linking of other accounts
- Importance of Campaign URL Builder and its usage
- Defining Goals, Conversions & Events
- Multi-channel funnel and E-commerce tracking
- Attribution Models and its usage
- Difference between Properties & Views
- Creating Views
- Applying Filters to Views
- Creating Custom Alerts
- Custom Reports and Dashboards
- Using Web Analytics Data to come up with future marketing strategies and plans
Module 34: Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Understanding the product
- SWOT Analysis
- Why, what, when and how of the business
- How to identify the platforms
- Identifying the Target Audience
- Allocation of budget
- Identifying the Resources
- Duration of the Campaigns
- Coming up with a Campaign (sales) pitch
- Identifying formats of content
- Planning a calendar
- Analyzing historical data
Module 35: How to Get Freelance Projects
- How to make a career through freelancing?
- How to source clients?
- How to approach/pitch to a client?
- Proposal and Budgeting
- Proposal & Reporting Templates
Module 36: Story Telling
Module 37: Digital Marketing Tools
Module 38: Mock Interviews
Module 39: Resume Preparation
Module 40: Interview Preparation
Module 41: Blogs & Resources[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Top Reasons to join Itronix Solutions for Digital Marketing Course in Jalandhar:
- We provide Digital Marketing Training Video Tutorials of the classroom sessions, so in case if the candidate missed any class he/she can learn from those video tutorials by Er Karan Arora
- All our Digital Marketing Training programs are based on Live Case studies and Industry Oriented Projects.
- Our training curriculum is approved by our Data Scientists and placement partners.
- Training/Coaching are going to be conducted on daily & weekly basis and conjointly. We will customize the training schedule as per the candidate necessities.
- We have one of the biggest team of certified expertise with 8+ years of real industry experience.
- Training will be conducted by our Founder and Data Scientists.
- Our Labs are terribly well-equipped with upgraded version of hardware and software.
- Our classrooms are fully geared up with projectors, Smart Labs, Smart Tablets & Wi-Fi access.
- We provide free Personality Development classes which includes Fluency, Group Discussions, Job interviews Preparation & Presentation skills.
- You will get study material in form of E-Book’s, Jupyter Notebooks and 1500 Interview Questions.
- Worldwide Recognized Course Completion Certificate by IBM, once you’ve completed the course.
- Flexible Payment options such as Paytm, Cheques, Google Pay, Cash, Credit Card, UPI, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Digital Marketing Course in Jalandhar is designed according to current IT Standards.
- We offer the best Digital Marketing Training and Placement in Jalandhar with well-defined training modules & curriculum
- 24×7 lab facility. Students/Professionals are free to access the labs, Desktops for as per their own preferred or suitable timings.
Trainer Profile for Digital Marketing Training in Jalandhar
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Up to Date on Latest Technologies like Cloud, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Full Stack, Data Science, React Native, Angular, Amazon Web Service, Ethical Hacking, CCNA etc.
- Having 4+ Years of Corporate Training Experience
- Very Good Communication Skills and friendly teaching Tutor who understand the need of the Student.
- 100% Success rate on Batch Completion
- Digital Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Qualified Associate, and Digital Marketing Certified Expert.
- Referred 1350+ Students in MNC Companies
- Expert in Preparing Skill and Experienced based Resume
- Having Strong Experienced in Banking, Telecom, E-Commerce Sectors
- Meet Our Best Digital Marketing Trainer at our Itronix Solutions Branches
- To Talk to Our Classroom Instructor Please call us +91 99140 77736
Itronix Solutions Placement Assistance for Digital Marketing Training in Jalandhar
Being one of the top Digital Marketing Training Company in Jalandhar and a Certified Microsoft Authorized Education Partner, Cisco Partners, Intel Technology Provider, Google Certified Professionals & IBM Certified. Itronix Solutions deals with 100% Job Placements for Eligible Students after successful completion of the course.
- Itronix Solutions helps to keep you updated with latest trends and technologies.
- Itronix Solutions helps in updating your resume according to the job or company requirement
- Itronix Solutions helps in providing placement assistance in top IT FIRMS. Many of our alumni are working in ValueCoders, ArStudiouz, PixelCrayons,Prolitus, Space-O Technologies, Technostacks Infotech Pvt. Ltd, Focaloid Technologies,RIT Solution, iPraxa Inc, Webtunix AI TCS, Amazon, Facebook, Sasken, CrossML, Infosys, Google, Uber and Wipro